AS23 | DRIVES FRAMEWORKS
There are a serie of cabinets that, given the variety of solutions, offering the possibility to be used in many different fields of automation and power distribution.
Born from a project aimed particularly, are unique to the particular design features:
• Structure is made of profiled steel sheet 25/10 thick with pre-holes (50 mm pitch), the junctions between the uprights and crossbars are made by welding (TIG) or mechanical fasteners (screws).
• Roof, rear panel and side panels are bolted sheet steel minimum 15/10.
• Fund removable mounting flange locking system with a guillotine.
• Front door made of sheet steel 20/10 lock with 4 fixing points. Maximum door opening angle 135 °.
• Inner door plate equipment is fixed at 25/10 galvanized steel uprights for heavy loads.
• The painting is done with a cycle of degreasing and applications of thermosetting powder RAL 7035 (standard).
• Other RAL colors on request at extra cost.